Still Water Glamping
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m. / Checkout: 11:00 a.m.
- Limit of 3 people per dome (2 adults and 1 child of 12 or under)
- Privacy is valued greatly here; please inquire with us if you would like guests to visit your dome
- Quiet hours are 10 PM-8 AM (if you or your group has booked both domes this is at your discretion)
- Smoking is only allowed beside the deck, cigarette bin is attached to the deck for butt disposal
- No pets in the domes
- Life jackets are provided and are mandatory on all watercraft
- You will be charged accordingly for the following: smoking in a dome, damage to the dome/fixtures/furnishings/patio or other equipment on the property
- Cancellation is possible up to 7 days prior to the check-in date
- $20 cancellation fee applies
- Refund will be sent to original form of payment
- Cancellations within 7 days of check-in are non-refundable
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
By accepting the terms & conditions I hereby
• Assume all risks: I acknowledge that I have voluntarily agreed to use Still Water Glamping premises, facilities and equipment. I am voluntarily using these with the knowledge of the numerous risks, hazards, dangers that cannot be eliminated, including but not limited to: physical exertion; forces of nature; rough and dangerous terrain; inclement weather conditions; dangers associated with wild or other animals and insects; breakdown of equipment; risks of water sports including water hazards and dangers, and accident or illness without access to means of rapid evacuation or availability of medical suppliers or services. My use of Still Water Glamping facilities and participation in any activities is purely voluntary and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I HEREBY AGREE TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN WELFARE. I HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE INHERENT RISKS, HAZARDS, AND DANGERS INVOLVED AND HEREBY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL RISKS, UNANTICIPATED EVENTS, INCONVENIENCE, ILLNESS, INJURY, LOSS, EMOTIONAL TRAUMA OR DEATH.
• Release Still Water Glamping of all liabilities: as lawful consideration for being permitted to participate, I HEREBY RELEASE AND DISCHARGE AND FOREVER, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS, STILL WATER GLAMPING FOR AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF WHATEVER KIND ARISING FROM USE OF STILL WATER GLAMPING FACILITIES OR EQUIPMENT. I agree that this release shall be legally binding upon me personally, all members of my family and all dependents or minors traveling with me, my and their heirs, successors, executors, subrogates, assigns, and legal representatives, it being my intention fully to assume all risk associated with the use of Still Water Glamping facilities and or activities and to release Still Water Glamping from any and all liabilities to the maximum extent permitted by law. This release applies to all claims, actions, causes of action, liabilities, suits, expenses (including reasonable legal fees) which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my use of Still Water Glamping facilities and equipment, including, but not limited to, foreseen or unforeseen events arising directly or indirectly out of any damage, loss, injury, paralysis, or death to me or any damage or loss to any of my property as a result of my engaging in this use or the use of these Still Water Glamping facilities or services or equipment.